Please be advised of current delays on all online orders with Australia Post due to the current Coronavirus pandemic. More information can be found here https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus
AUSTRALIAN DELIVERY ONLY
• For orders over $99, we offer FREE STANDARD POST DELIVERY when delivered within Australia.
• Orders less than $99 will incur a flat rate charge of $10 for standard postage.
• Please allow up to two business days for your order to be dispatched.
• Our distribution centre is located in Melbourne, and is closed on weekends and public holidays, so no orders will be dealt with until the following business day.
• Please note, where an order is placed during a promotional period, there may be a delay on the date of dispatch due to the high volume of orders received.
Got your tracking number but still waiting on your parcel? Please contact Australia Post about your order.
Get in touch with us if you haven’t received a tracking number.
REFUNDS AND RETURNS POLICY
CHANGE OF MIND
We pride ourselves on our quality and fit at RES Denim. If you are unhappy with your online purchase for any reason or you have simply changed your mind, RES Denim will happily either accept an exchange of your purchase or return the full price on unworn merchandise on receipt of the item with a copy of your purchase receipt. This will occur within 30 days of the invoice date and otherwise in accordance with this returns policy.
Please note, customers will be responsible for shipping and handling costs for any returns or exchanges unless the item is faulty.
Returned items due to change of mind must:
• Be returned in their original condition.
• Have all original tags attached.
• Have not been worn, used, washed, soiled or damaged.
• Be returned within 30 days of purchase date (after which they will not be accepted)
• Sale items cannot be refunded, only exchanged within 30 days of purchase date. (Please note promos are not classified as sale items)
• Include a filled out returns form (available below)
You will receive a full refund on the purchase price if the item cannot be exchanged. You will be responsible for covering the return cost of shipping, as well as the cost of shipping for the replacement item. If the item is of a greater value, you will be invoiced for the difference prior to shipping. If it is of lesser value, you will be refunded the difference.
If you are unable to provide a copy of the receipt of purchase, or other satisfactory proof of purchase, and/or more than 30 days has passed since the date of purchase, RES Denim reserves the right, in its discretion, not to offer an exchange or refund for change of mind.
We do not offer refunds on sale items. We only exchange within 30 days of purchase date.
Prior to dispatch, all items are checked and best measures are taken to ensure you receive a quality garment, however if you do receive faulty goods please notify us within 7 days of receiving your goods. We will only accept faulty goods returned in original condition.
• Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged.
Where possible, we will offer to replace faulty items. You will be offered a full refund if the item cannot be replaced. If the item is deemed faulty by our QA (Quality Assurance) team or you have been sent an incorrect style/size, RES Denim will cover the shipping cost of the return and replacement item.
For enquiries relating to faulty items which are not covered by our Returns Policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO RETURN ITEMS:
All returns must be authorised and be provided with an RA number by RES Denim prior to return. Please email email@example.com for processing. Fill in the Return Form and send back with your garment.
• To download the Returns Form, click here.
Once your Returns Form has been processed, you will be responsible for the cost of shipping the returned item. Please include your Returns Form and postage receipt (Only if faulty). RES Denim will reimburse postage costs for faulty items only. Please note - Do not send a return postage pack with your exchange as it is sent from a different location.
For security and peace of mind, we strongly suggest insured registered post as Res Denim is not liable for lost return parcels.
Once the returned item is either deemed re-sellable or deemed as faulty or is incorrect and meets the policy requirements, you will be offered an exchange or receive a full refund onto the original credit card or PayPal account which the transaction was purchased on. We will notify you via your nominated email of the approval / rejection of the return.
We aim to have your approval return / exchange processed within three working days of the items being received by RES Denim.
If the returned item is rejected due to not meeting our policy requirements, we will send the item back to you.
Res Denim Online Returns
72 Keys Road
Cheltenham, VIC 3192
PRIVACY OF YOUR INFORMATION